Dr. Jennifer Schroederus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 8th, 2014
Great doctor!!
Dr. Schroederus is the best in the business.. I have been seeing her for almost 8 years now, and she has helped me get thru some really traumatic situations. She's a great listener, and not afraid to try new things. Very easy going, nonjudgmental and very caring. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found her.

January 11th, 2012
HIghly recommended!
Dr S is the first psychiatrist I've seen, so I was really nervous. She put me at ease right from the start! I was impressed at the time she spent to explain my condition and its treatment. I'm improving under her care. She is extremely caring and compassionate.

May 18th, 2011
Very uncompassionate and understanding!!
I have never experienced such uncompassion and caring from a doctor, much less a psychiatrist. I was 5-15 minutes late 3 times over a period of 3 months and all three times the doctor refused to see or talk to me, and now will not see me anymore- she's firing me as a patient! I understand that being late is inconsiderate, however, I explained to her that I was working very hard on changing this long standing bad habit of mine, somewhat attributed to my mental health issues. She seemed to be understanding at the time, but refused to see me yesterday when I was only 5 minutes late, furthermore, she refuses to speak to me, is sending a letter in the mail discharging me as a patient. I can't believe a doctor in this field could treat a patient this way and raise their anxiety level rather than help it! I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER AT ALL!!