A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Schweitzer-Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer-Ahmed
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer-Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Schweitzer-Ahmed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer-Ahmed graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Schweitzer-Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fulton County Health Center
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Schweitzer-Ahmed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Schweitzer-Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Schweitzer-Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Schweitzer-Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Fayette, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Defiance, OH.
See Fayette Primary Care Doctors.