A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson practices Family Medicine near North Mankato, MN.