Jennifer L Shaw-Brachfeld, MD
Touchpoint Pediatrics
17 Watchung Ave
Chatham, NJ 07928
973-665-0900
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best pediatrician in town  |  show details
by Natalie on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Shaw is an excellent clinician. He approach is logical and accurate. SHe has a wonderful bedside manner. My kids love going there except of course when its vaccine time but this is a necessary thing. Dr. Shaw has taken the time to call me back and discuss my issues and concerns. Now I leave in the area but years ago I drove an hr to get to this office and it is worth it! In addition, when I need a sick call appt. I am seen right away. when my kids were in the hospital. Dr shawn personally called me after we returned home. This really touched my heart and I just cant say enough about how wonderful this practice is.

|  Going to the doctor's is like visiting family:)  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Usually when kids have to go to the doctor, they begin to feel some kind of anxiety...then comes the whining, etc. When my kids were little and would have to go to the doctor, they would jump in the car with a smile on their face! That's what Dr. Shaw (and her office staff) does, she makes you feel relaxed and as though you are going to visit family! She's always answered any of our questions and given us information so that when we leave her office we feel confident and at-ease with whatever the 'problem' or diagnosis. Thank you, for such a wonderful, calming, informative atmosphere you have created:)