A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sherwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sherwood, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwood graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Sherwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Veterans Affairs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer B Sherwood MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Sherwood practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sherwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sherwood practices Urology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Urologists.