A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shoquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Shoquist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shoquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoquist graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Shoquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shoquist MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Shoquist practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Shoquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Shoquist practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.