A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shrager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shrager, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrager graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shrager has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shrager MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Shrager practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Shrager has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Shrager practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, PA and Parkesburg, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.