A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Shu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Annling Shu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Shu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Shu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Shu practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Lebanon, NH.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.