A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shuford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Shuford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shuford, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shuford has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Shuford MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Shuford practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Shuford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Shuford practices Infectious Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors.