A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shuford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Shuford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuford
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Shuford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shuford, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shuford has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Shuford MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Shuford practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Shuford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Shuford practices Infectious Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors.