Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shuford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Shuford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuford
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Shuford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shuford, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shuford has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Shuford MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Shuford practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Shuford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Shuford practices Infectious Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Infectious Disease Doctors.