Overall Review

August 25th, 2016
Dr. Sidman has been my doctor for many years now. She is smart, caring, friendly and takes time to explain things. I've been very happy to have her as my primary care physician. Her nurse Pam is also smart, caring and friendly. If I have a medical issue, I'm able to get an appointment quickly. There is little wait time in the waiting room; Dr. Sidman is pretty much on schedule although if a patient needs more time because of a problem, Dr. Sidman takes the time to treat that patient and apologizes for running late (which almost never happens).

August 18th, 2016
My Visit to Dr. Sidman's Office was Quick and Efficient thanks to a Friendly and Attentive Staff. I Enjoy my Yearly Physical Exam and the Time I Get to Spend Talking and Listening to Dr. Sidman. She is always Attentive to my Health Needs and Informative about My Care Options. I Highly Reccomend Her to Everyone Seeking Quality Medical Advice!

June 22nd, 2016
Urgent appt. Referred to ER. Accurate diagnosis. Recovering from emergency surgery. Excellent care from Dr Sidman and staff

June 21st, 2016
My Doctor
When I moved to Gainesville from Ft Myers 8 yrs ago my friend of 20 yrs recommended Jennifer Sidmon. Dr Sidmon is very capable and thorough. She always takes time to listen and consider my concerns about my health. She's excellent at diagnosing whatever illnesses I've had and giving me the best medicine for it. She is a no-nonsense Dr. I highly recommend her as a primary physician without any reservation.

May 26th, 2016
Finally, a knowledgable, professional, caring PCP
Hands down the best Primary Care Provider I've been to since moving to Gainesville. I had not had a true PCP since I moved from Central Florida 5 years ago, because I hadn't yet found the right fit. Dr. Jennifer Sidman's practice felt like home, and I knew she would be my PCP for a while to come because of her professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner and genuine care/concern for patients. In just two visits she has coordinated better health for me than the previous 3 providers combined. 5 stars.

May 12th, 2016
I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Sidman as my primary care choice for approximately 10 or better years. I suffer white coat syndrome and I am always so at ease with her and her nurse Pam. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a fabulous caring doctor.

February 21st, 2016
We have been under Dr. Sidmans care for years. It has been some of the best and caring medical we have ever had. Dr Sidman and her nurse Pam are very dedicated to their patients. We would recommend her to our family and friends

February 14th, 2016
I love Dr. Sidman and highly recommend her.

February 8th, 2016
Positive experience. Dr. Sidman listens to your concerns and explains the course of action taken.

January 27th, 2016
I am an older woman--68--so I have seen many doctors in my time. Dr. Sidman is by far the best. She never rushes me and always explains everything in a way that I can understand. Her nurse Pam is also exceptional. She is always considerate, friendly and helpful.

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Sidman is a really caring professional. She spends a lot of time with me explaining what I have and how I can get better. She also lets me ask her about other illnesses I may have in the same visit. Most doctors will tell you that you can only discuss the illness you came in the office for and will make you return to the office to discuss other issues. Most of the time, I get seen with 15 minutes of my arrival to the office and I'm usually in and out of the office within 45 minutes to an hour depending on how long I need to spend time with Dr. Sidman. I made the switch a few years ago to Dr. Sidman and she knows what my issues are and knows me when I see her. It is nice to know that I now have a doctor that cares enough to spend time with me and genuinely cares about me and my health.

January 20th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Sidman is an excellent doctor. She is knowledgeable, personable and understanding. She listens to what I have to say and spends sufficient time with me. I never feel that she is hurrying to get to the next patient. Her staff are professional and efficient.