A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Siegel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Siegel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Siegel practices Family Medicine near Taos, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Taos Primary Care Doctors.