Dr. Jennifer Silver MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
One of the best
I have been seeing Doctor Silver just over a year and I have found her to be one of the nicest, caring, and professional doctors. She listens and understands my concerns. Not a pill pusher like most doctors. I would recommend her highly.

February 25th, 2015
2hours A waste of time / Don't judge the book by its cover
This doctor was pathetic she made me wait in the room for 2 hours only for her to come in and tell me she not taking Molina health care. Mind you her staff who took my call said yes she was indeed taking Molina. So then off the bat she passes her nasty judgement against me for being on narcs! First words I can't and won't write for them. OK that's fine you can always be referred out to pain mgnt. Umm I don't do that but you can come back and see me for your other meds. Ok so I go to make another appt only for the office staff and manager lie to me about taking my insurance. Stating we do not accept Molina no more. What a dam lie I called my insurance and they said yes they were taking it. Instead of lying to people and beating around the bush why don't they just be honest. Just because someone has welfare insurance doesn't give them the right to discriminate without just cause!

July 8th, 2011
Best of the Best
I"m a 47 year old woman who has seeing this wonderful doctor for several years now. Dr. Silver is very professional, kind and most importantly she listens to what my concerns are and respects my opinions and thoughts on the treatment plans. She is always willing to try different options if I ask her to. Her staff is also excellant and willing to do the best they can to take care of your needs. I would recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for a good doctor who is not only very good at what she does but good at taking care of the whole person. Also my husband sees Dr. Winchell and we like him very much as well. I have also seen several other drs in the practice from time to time and all have been very good physicans. But i have to say my favorit Dr. is Dr. Silver. She's a real person and does her very best no matter how busy she is that day.

February 17th, 2011
have been seeing doctor silver for a long time and she is the best and my favorite!