A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Simmons is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Simmons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Simmons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Chalfin Simmons MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Simmons practices Urology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Urologists.