A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Simmons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Simmons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Simmons MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Simmons practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Simmons has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Simmons practices Urology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Matilda, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Urologists.