A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Simmons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Simmons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Simmons MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Simmons practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Simmons practices Urology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Urologists.