A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sipos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sipos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sipos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipos graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sipos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The OSU Arthur G James Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Sipos MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Sipos practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sipos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sipos practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.