A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Slack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Slack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Slack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slack graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Slack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Michelle Slack MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Slack practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Slack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Slack practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.