A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Smart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Smart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Smart practice?
Dr. Jennifer Smart practices Pediatrics near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Suwanee Pediatricians.