A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Smith-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Smith-Garcia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Emergency Services Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Smith-Garcia MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Smith-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Smith-Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Smith-Garcia practices Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians.