A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sobol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobol has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sobol DO is a female Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Sobol practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sobol has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Sobol practices Gynecology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.