Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sobol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobol
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sobol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sobol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Sobol DO is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Sobol practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sobol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sobol practices Urology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Urologists.