A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Sohn MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Sohn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Endocrinologists.