Dr. Jennifer Sohn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 20th, 2016
Not a good doctor
Very rude and uncaring staff, too long of a wait, Dr did not spend enough time to listen to my medical concerns. Do not waste your time with this doctor

August 10th, 2015
She help me a lot with getting my blood sugars under control. You can tell that she really cares about her patients

July 23rd, 2015
Great dr
I love Dr. Sohn. She has helped me a lot with me dealing with my thyroid cancer. She also sees me every month to watch my thyroid tests now because I'm pregnant. I've sent several friends to her because I really trust her. My only dislike is not being able to speak to someone in the office if you need immediate assistance.

May 27th, 2015
I waited for months to get an apt. with one of the "best rated" endos for thyroid problems. After the initial visit, I ask why is my tsh still too high?" I don't know. We will just have to keep guessing"!!! NEVER will I go here again!!!

May 14th, 2015
Won't go back
She is rude and treated me with disdain and condescention. Bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. She treated me as if I was an unintelligent being. I provided information I felt would help in my treatment she accuse me of lying. I will not return as her patient. Okay and ratings ease of appointment

March 10th, 2015
No time for patients
In my opinion, Dr. Sohn is a 'basic' doctor. No indication that she knows each patient is an individual. Finally got tired of never being able to speak to someone even when calling to change appointments. It's all about leaving a message and they will call you back........maybe. My recommendation would be to hire someone to answer the phone. It's about MY time too. I don't have time to sit by the phone hoping they get back to me by 4:30. Have now been trying to get my records for 48 hours and that's no happening either. Terrible patient management from the front desk through the lab. Staff seems to represent Dr's attitude. Guess they don't need me as a patient any longer.

October 15th, 2014
She has a horrible bedside manner. Her office staff are incompetent. No one ever answers the phone. I was supposed to have a surgery scheduled and it has now been 3 weeks and no one has called. They typically mix up my appointment dates also. On my first visit she said "I haven't had a chance to look at your sonogram, but my partner has." Can you believe a doctor would say this to a patient? She needs to get out of the medical field.

August 20th, 2013
Dr shown dropped me as a patient for a terrible reason
I have been with dr sohn for little over a year. I was always good with making my appointments until the last 2. I called up there to cancel and no one answer so I left the message stating that I was going to be out of town with my dad who is in the army and was getting ready to be deployed. The next day I called(the day of my appointment) and told the nurse that my dad was being deploys over seas in a month and that I was in Huntsville with him for the family celebration and that I was staying till Monday for him loading the busses to leave. When I returned home monday evening everything was fine. Tuesday however I received a certified letter from dr sohn stating because I missed those appointments that she no longer wanted to be my doctor. To me that was very rude because they knew why I was not able to make it to my two appointments that month and I thought she was very unfair not to excuse those. I will not see my dad for well over a year and she denies me as a patent now because I went to see my dad instead of coming there. I was highly disappointed in that.

April 4th, 2013
We won't go back. She is out of touch with what happens in her office. Good luck if you call and need something urgently. And, she won't talk to patients so even if she says call if you have a problem, you won't get to talk with her. Maybe in a few days the nurse will call back.

March 22nd, 2013
Great Doctor!!
One of my favorite doctor in town. Great bedside manner and someone I trust!