Jennifer L Solomon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 27 reviews

October 21st, 2016
While Dr. Solomon may be a good doctor, her bed side manner is terrible. She comes off as cold, abrupt, arrogant and even condensing at times. I respect her as a doctor but not as a person. There is absolutely no reason to treat a patient or anyone like that for that matter. I would not recommend her to anyone for those reasons.

February 4th, 2016
HORRIBLE. I waited over 2 months to get an appointment (my first with her) and she spent less than 2 minutes with me. She literally had one foot out the door the entire time and refused to answer any of my questions. She just said get more tests and then we will talk (though she asked me to get a different test done first prior to coming in then never looked at it or discussed the results with me). So now I'm stuck finding another doctor while still in pain. Would never see her again. Hopefully the next person will have a little bedside manner.

November 4th, 2015
Lazy diagnosis. Horrible communication with patients. Her practice is like a factory. There are so many better orthopedics in NYC. Go elsewhere.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Solomon, I believe is a good technician. I received an epidural injection from her and as she promised it was not painful. She is good with a needle. However, I will not be returning to her because she has a terrible bedside manner. She is dismissive and arrogant. She does not have the tolerance for more than two questions. I am sorry I did not read the previous reviews before visiting her.

January 30th, 2015
She's very hard to contact. You are asked to leave a message and call will be returned. It isn't

December 13th, 2014
rude.
rude. know-it-all. waste of time.

November 19th, 2014
Dr. Kay
Was extremely hurried and not open to more than one or two questions. On day of procedure she would not talk to me except in operating room but then it was obvious it was an imposition.

May 19th, 2014
She's a Piece of Work for sure..........
Rude, dismissive, uptight, arrogant--and I wouldn't trust my spine to her if you paid me.

April 24th, 2014
Excellent pain management
I've been seeing Dr Solomon for several years, and she has managed my back and knee pain from osteoarthritis with great professional skill. I think some patients may misread her, as she has a very dry sense of humor when appropriate. Excellent doc!

January 27th, 2014
Dr. Solomon is a fraud.
I saw Dr. Solomon for lower back pain. After comparing my spine to a jelly doughnut, she assured me that the only way I would get better is with her spine injection. Although she was rude, dismissive, with horrible bedside manner, I decided to undergo the epidural due to my extreme pain. The injection itself was very painful and my pain significantly worsened thereafter. She was impossible to reach after the procedure and so I took my MRI to another physician who discovered that I had cancer, NOT JELLY DOUGHNUTS. She will be hearing from my attorney.

July 23rd, 2013
Waste of My Time
As a new patient, after waiting to see her for 45 minutes during which time she saw one of her regulars who came in AFTER I did before she saw ME, she spent a few short minutes with me, was completely dismissive of my chronic pain issues, MRI and concerns and basically did nothing for me. In addition, I found her to be rude, arrogant and a waste of time.

November 11th, 2012
Honest and Great
Dr. Solomon met squeezed me in because I was in so much pain. She quickly arranged an MRI to prove what she had originally thought it was...Spinal Stenosis!! I was so scared and didn't know what was wrong with me...she put my mind at ease not only in her office but while i was receiving my epidural injections!! Not only did she get the correct spot and work with great confidence and professionalism but she kept me preoccupied during the injection while making me smile (if you can imagine that). After the injection she was easily accessible via email...she literally responded back to me in 10 minutes!! I find this doctor to be one of the best I have ever dealt with and will HIGHLY recommend her to anyone I can!!Thank You!!