A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosnowski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosnowski graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sosnowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jo Sosnowski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Sosnowski practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.