Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016
I've been a patient ..
I've been a patient of Dr. Jenn's for more than a year. She is great to work with . . . I feel that she listens well, is patient and is willing to work within my parameters (diet, finances, etc). Dr. Jenn is flexible with her time and orders, according to what the patient needs. Responding in a timely manner is important to me and she always comes through. She encourages patients to learn and share information with her and is willing to try new remedies. Dr. Jenn communicates via e-mail, phone, and office visits. Finding a functional medicine doctor was crucial for me. I am grateful to have Dr. Jenn on my medical team as we continue to work on my many medical issues.

September 13th, 2016
Unfortunately, I was..
Unfortunately, I was born with crappy genes. Fortunately, I became a patient of Dr. Jennifer Sosnowski about 4 years ago and she has helped me (more like bent over backwards for me) understand my body and the way it works. She really listens and explains things so thoroughly that I can understand. She has uncovered the mysteries of why I feel the way I do and has helped me to heal. When I arrive at her office, I'm not nervous. Everyone there just makes you feel at ease. What I love most about her is she looks at the whole body, not just the symptoms and treats you accordingly, many times with natural supplements and recommended lifestyle changes. She takes her time getting to know you, inside and out. I really do trust her with my life. I really do trust her with my life!

August 12th, 2016
Best physician you'll find
Dr. Sosnowski is a brilliant diagnostician. As a concierge physician she takes the time to thoroughly know her patients and health. Being both and MD as well as certified in Integrative and Functional medicine, she views issues through an entirely different prism and bridges the gap between contemporary medicine and the latest alternative approaches. She treats me like a human, not a number. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.

July 8th, 2016
Simply the best
Dr. Sosnowski is amazing. She takes all the time necessary, listens to my issues, and treats me holistically - not merely a symptom. She isn't condescending, but instead treats me like extended family. She practices medicine the way it used to be and should be today.

February 8th, 2016
Dr. Jenn is a wonderful, personable, listening doctor.

June 11th, 2013
Direct and to the point!
I visited Dr. Sosnowski a few months ago for a sinus infection that had been bothering me for quite sometime. Her staff is friendly and warm giving me the paperwork to fill out and processing it in a quick manner. I was put into a room for the Doctor. I only waited a few minutes before I was seen and I was pleased to know I didn't have step throat. Dr. Sosnowski is very direct and to the point. She doesn't waste time with small talk and she appears and acts very well educated. I appreciate a doctor with this demeanor because I have had a few that speak with a mouse-like voice, overly sweet, and way too much small talk. Those types of Doctors, I'm sure do fine, but they appear ditsy and it makes me question their practice. After my quick visit, she dispensed my medications in her office so I didn't wait for a pharmacist to fill my medication. I am happy to be her patient and will continue to go back. I feel that she is, by far, the most confident, polite, and direct doctor I have ever had for my care. She really is the "No Bones About It" type of gal and I find that to be refreshing in this field of work.

October 8th, 2012
Refreshing Approach to my Chronic Illnesses
It has been incredibly refreshing to have Dr. Sosnowski on my team as I continue to tackle chronic medical problems that have plagued me for over 15 years. For the first time in many years, finally a physician sat with me and took the time to listen, analyze and explain her recommendations.She also did not hesitate to push me to be admitted to the hospital, directly from an office visit despite my reluctance. She provided the right amount of reassurance and firmness that was needed.She authentically cares and really listens. It is sad to say that those are nearly impossible traits to find with physicians these days - especially the "best" docs. In my opinion Dr. Sosnowski better fits the description of "one of the best."

November 11th, 2015