Dr. Jennifer Southard MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Boise, ID

December 2nd, 2015
I always have a great experience when I have an appointment with Dr. Southard. She is excellent at her job and makes her patients her priority.

August 25th, 2015
She pays attention and catches things in diagnosis instead of glossing over. Great attention to detail

February 2nd, 2015
Excellent provider. Very friendly and personable. Took time to listen and really cares.

June 28th, 2013
I have numerous health issues and due to insurance I had to find a new physician. The new doctor was Dr. Southard, she is the most awesome and caring doctor I have ever had. She takes time, she answers all questions, she is truly concerned with her patients. I HIGHLY recommend her as your family practice doctor with no reservations!! I had to move out of state and cried at my last appointment. Do not hesitate to choose her as your primary care physician, you will not regret it!!

August 18th, 2012
I see Dr. Southard for general checkups, physicals, and wellness. She has a remarkably kind and empathetic demeanor and is very understanding. When I'm in for a routine physical, she is always encouraging, whether my health worries are minor or serious. For general practice, I would highly recommend Dr. Southard to anyone.

January 11th, 2012
What I expect from a DR.
Dr. Southard may only have 1 year under her belt but she has been the best Dr. I have seen in years. It was a trip to emergency room that sent me to Dr. Southard. I have been very ill for 6 months. She has been patient, listens and very caring as I continue trying to find out why I am so ill. It has been a relief knowing she is in my corner as I go through many specialists looking for answers. The staff from this office, lab and P.A's has been wonderful.