A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sparks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sparks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Sparks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Sparks practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sparks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sparks practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.