A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Spence, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Spence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Spence practice?
Dr. Jennifer Spence practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.