A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Spence, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spence
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Spence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Spence, DDS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Spence DDS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Spence practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Spence has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Spence practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Primary Care Doctors.