Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Spence, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Spence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Spence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Spence practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Spence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Spence practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Primary Care Doctors.