A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stableford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stableford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stableford, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Stableford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Stableford MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Stableford practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stableford has 11 office locations.
- Dr. Jennifer Stableford practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near , .