Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Stalica
Dr. Jennifer Stalica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stalica is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, Unity Hospital and Highland Hospital of Rochester. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Stalica has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Stalica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Aaron Olden
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Ziad Alkhoury
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Mohamad Sirri Tarazi
Internal Medicine, Residency
Rochester, NY 0 mi