Obstetricians & Gynecologists
701 Tuscan Dr
Ste 200
Irving, TX 75039
972-401-3200
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dr Staud is the best!!  |  show details
by Archana Dayanand on Apr 29th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Jennifer Staud has been excellent. She has always been there for me, made me feel so comfortable. She guides you well and knows what's best. She takes CARE!. :) Dr. Staud is the best OB/GYN any expecting mom could ever imagine. Lucky I found her. I don't write reviews much but making a exception here because I want more concerned people out there to benefit and know of her.

|  longer wait times !!!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2014

We Had to wait for more than an hour for our appointment last time !!! They said they have only one ultrasound machine which is strange for such a busy clinic.

|  Love love love  |  show details
by LJ King on Sep 27th, 2013

Love Dr. Staud!! She made me feel comfortable with my pregnancy and delivery! Love her. She. Is. Awesome.!!! Its difficult finding the right doctor to be in your "personal business."

|  Great doctor with a positive attitude  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Staud is my OB for my first pregnancy. I am close to delivering but wanted to share my thoughts about her and her staff before I get lost! Dr Staud is a very positive doctor with great bed side manners. She spends ample time answering to all your questions. You never leave feeling scared or anxious as she gives you the right amount of information with the right tone. A special note to Dr Staud's staff - They are awesome. They call you back as soon as possible and talk your concern over. Dr Staud and her nurses bring a lot of humanity to what they do!

|  YES  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

SHE IS GREAT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

|  I will never go to another gyn/ob  |  show details
by I.C.E. on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Staud is the most down to earth and knowledgeable doctor I have ever known. I feel at ease around her and all of her staff. They are very caring and treat me like family.

|  show details
Dec 21st, 2009

I went to her 2 years back just for a routine health checkup.I was perfectly healthy at that time.She did a blood work and told me that there is variation in my hormone level and put me on a very high dose of medication due to which my condition worsened.I changed the doctor and the new doctor told I am perfectly healthy.But since she initially put me on the high does I developed hypothyroidism and I have to take the medicine throughout my life.She also asked me to take some other medicines which I did not do.Don't go to this doctor if you want to be healthy.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Happy parents to a new born! on Mar 28th, 2009

Dr.Staud striked us a very intelligent doctor who was able to listen well and answer all our questions patiently when we were expecting our first-born. We had a few complications through the pregnancy and the birth, but she was very open to our ideas and let us make decisions rather than force hers on us. We really enjoyed having her as our doctor through the birth of our first born and will continue to use her. She is an excellent doctor!

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Staud for the past three years, my husband and I have been more than thrilled to have her caring for me during both of our pregnancies. She has always been thoughtful, caring and very professional. She was always available to us and made us feel at ease throughout the process. I have recommended her too many of my friends and co-workers who have also been very happy.

|  Poor postpartum care  |  show details
by Mistreated patient on Feb 11th, 2008

I went to Dr. Staud after having my baby because I had a bladder infection. She only gave me 5 days of antibiodics without running the bladder sample. I went two weeks down the road and was in more pain. When I called they took the bladder sample and ran it finally after several weeks of a bad infection. Then she again put me on the same antibiodics. Long story short I have never recovered and my bladder infection was mismanaged by Dr. Staud. I am now experiencing needless pain and suffering and still have the infection. I have seen a specialist who told me that the antibiodics she was putting me on were not even used to treat this type of infection. The new doctor put me on 10 days of Cipro and I am feeling better but still have severe bladder spasms due to her mismanagement and poor postpartum care. I will never see this doctor again. Her bedside manner also leaves much to be desired. My pain during delivery was very severe and she did not check in regularly. Please do not see this doctor for any after delivery care. She does not know how to properly treat a bladder infection and you will suffer needlessly as I have. I trusted this doctor to take care of me and she let me down the entire time.