A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stein, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Stein MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Stein practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Stein practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.