A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Stevens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Illinois at Rockford (Rockford, IL. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Stevens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Stevens practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stevens has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Stevens practices Family Medicine near Fairbury, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morton, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Fairbury Primary Care Doctors.