Dr. Jennifer Strebel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Strebel?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Strebel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

Begins with the Worst?

After explaining my symptoms to Dr. Strebel, she stated, "based on your symptoms, we will say you have cancer. We will then run tests to rule cancer out". What doctor would lead with that? Most (I hope) would say just the opposite. Very strange to say to a patient who she didn't know well or any patient Didn't get much compassion from the staff either, very flat personalities. No cancer, but very stressed cancer-filled days until the tests came back. Do I need to see another doctor about the stress presented upon me by a doctor?

November 27th, 2013

after hour phone rep IS RUDE!!!

My daughter was seen in the ER last night I called repeatedly this morning up until now to speak to someone as a parent of a 13 year old who had a ct scan done and they see fluid in abdomen ovarian cysts they think and she needs to be seen asap, I KEPT getting a recording all morning I called over 15 times... finally found a differnt number 4202 instead of 4200 tells me the number does not have a recording when I most diffinitley got one everytime I called, not is there anything I can do to help you just NO THERE ISN'T ONE...WHEN THERE WAS!! I wasted a whole day trying to get ahold of someone. Dr. Strebel was refered to me from ER and I am very worried about my child but I will not be going threre now... just call back monday morning, guess she can be in pain and our whole family can just worry now because either someone didn't want to answere phones today or something. very upset

February 16th, 2013

wonderful! would definitely go back to her.

I was very satisfied! Dr. Seemed very attentive to my needs and questions. They worked with me as far as the bills went. We did not have insurance but they were patient to wait for us to get the money together. Dr. Strebel had to rush in for delivery because it was her day off and I had a four hour labor. I would definitely go back to Dr. Strebel if possible in the future and would highly recommend her to any friends as I was referred by a satisfied friend as well.

March 3rd, 2012

I would def

January 12th, 2012

Refused to see me

I tried to get an appt with Dr. Strebel and didn't even get past the office staff. My insurance didn't start until I was about 14 weeks along, and they said that it was too late. They advised that I could see a different doctor (but not Dr.Strebel) in the office, but that I would have to pay full price to see him before my insurance started for at least one visit, maybe more, and I could not switch once I started. I might add that I already had a diagnostic ultrasound with dates and measurements, and I'm a former labor and delviery RN and a mother of 2, but none of that was taken into consideration at all. 14 weeks is NOT late prenatal care. I'm not sure what Dr. Strebel does when she is on call at the hopsital and someone with no prenatal care comes in to deliver,I geuss she would just refuse to attend the birth.The girl that answered the phone was very rude,and acted as if I was seom uneducated person that didn't care about the heatlh of her child. I immediatly called another MD I had researched, and got right in, the day that my insurance starts. My current MDs receptionist was shocked that Dr.Strebel refused me, so apparently this is not a common practice, just her being ridiculous.

October 12th, 2011

Very knowledgable amazing Doctor

This doctor Rocks. She does a great job diagnosing you. I had 2 csections by her great results both times minamal scaring. I am very happy to have found her. Every other doctor I have not felt comfortable with. Amazing female Doctor

March 23rd, 2017