Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sally on Sep 27th, 2013

she's great. Very calm, great personality. Love her and everyone in the office

BEWARE mis-diagnosed me show details BEWARE mis-diagnosed me
by Jerry R on Jan 24th, 2013

This doctor took exactly 5 minutes with me and didn't even look over my entire body to see what the sores were. She acted like I had leprosy. She didn't take a biopsy which she should have and just guessed it to be something that now after seeing another dr. who did take a biopsy what she said it was was in fact NOT what it turned out to be. Had she listened to what I was saying and taken a biopsy I would have known what was really wrong with me. But instead she just guessed and gave me antiobiotics and sent me on my way. She is not professional at all. Don't waste your time because of her error you will be going to another doctor to get the correct diagnosis.

Nov 16th, 2012

ALL GOOD WITH DR AND STAFF. I RECCOMEND BOTH

Expect to be waiting a long time routinely show details Expect to be waiting a long time routinely
Sep 4th, 2012

The doctor has no idea what time your appointment is so how can she expect to see you on time ? the staff couldn't care less in my opinion. Seek someone who can organize their time and who values their patients.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Stroble is the best, she works with you on pricing and often does little things for free.