A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Suh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Suh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jin-Kyung Suh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Suh practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Suh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Suh practices Pediatrics near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Village Of Lakewood, IL.
See McHenry Pediatricians.