Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sung MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Sung practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Sung practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.