A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sung MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Sung practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Sung practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.