A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Svahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Svahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svahn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Svahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Svahn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Svahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer k Svahn MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer k. Svahn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Svahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Svahn practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.