A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Svahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Svahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Svahn, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Svahn graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Svahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer k Svahn MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer k. Svahn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Svahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Svahn practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.