Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Svahn
Dr. Jennifer Svahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Svahn is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Svahn has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Jennifer Svahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sreerangapalle Reddy
New York, NY 0.01 mi42
Dr. Benjamin Abbadessa
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Neil Gildener-Leapman
Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi8