A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Swiderek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Swiderek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swiderek
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swiderek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Swiderek, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiderek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swiderek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Swiderek MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Swiderek practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Swiderek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Swiderek practices Pulmonary Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Pulmonologists.