A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Swiderek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Swiderek, Pulmonologist and Intensivist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swiderek
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Swiderek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Swiderek, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiderek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swiderek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Swiderek MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Swiderek practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Swiderek has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Swiderek practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.