A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Swiney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Swiney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swiney
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swiney Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiney graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Swiney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rose Swiney MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Swiney practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Swiney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Swiney practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Sisseton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Sisseton Emergency Physicians, Sisseton Primary Care Doctors, and Sisseton Internists.