A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Swoboda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Swoboda, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Swoboda, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Swoboda graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Swoboda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Jacob Swoboda MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Swoboda practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Swoboda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Swoboda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.