Dr. Jennifer Szabo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Szabo?

Production Control

Posted on February 4th, 2014

The very best doctor you could ask for, I have sent 3 friends to her. Great personality, easy to talk to, gets you where you need to be and very informative. I am very picky if you want to use that term, In the last two years, I have seen three different doctors since I have moved to prospect Hts. sorry but not one of them could help which really concerns me. like I said she will get to the bottom of any problem or concern you have. plus you will have the best experience you could ever have with a doctor.

Busy office; Terrific Doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Szabo is extraordinary. Although her office and group of Doctors is extremely busy, Dr. Szabo calmly and professionally LISTENS to me as a patient and thoughtfully offers me options for care. She always knows what's newly available in treatment, but also offers a more holistic approach. I really appreciate the way she shows concern for the whole person, not just the immediate concern. I always feel better about my heath and myself after the appointment. Bottom line: Dr. Szabo is someone I TRUST. I know that during a 15 minute appointment, she is focused entirely on me. I can't think of anything more important in a Doctor/patient relationship than trust. I'm glad that she is young, bright and so energetic; and I hope I am able to keep her as my Doctor for many years. I would recommend Dr. Szabo to anyone; but really wish this Advocate office was run more efficiently.

patient

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Posted on October 20th, 2012

i felt very comfortable with Dr szabo... made my visit very stress free...

Great, personable and caring doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr. Szabo takes the time to truly listen to her patients. She is kind, friendly, and makes you feel instantly comfortable and at ease. As a younger doctor, she seems to be very in touch with current medical knowledge and she will see to it that you get whatever treatment you may need.

Would go somewhere else....

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Not really professional

Dr Szabo is personable

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Dr Szabo is a young female physician who is personable and fun. She remembers her patients and is concerned about them. I have had many encounters with her and have felt like my questions were answered and my concerns met.

Posted on November 5th, 2017