A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ty Edwards MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Edwards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Edwards practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Neenah, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.