A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Tung Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.