A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Tung Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lee practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.