A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Tang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Tang MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Tang practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Tang practices Internal Medicine near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists.