A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taniguchi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Taniguchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.