A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Tarter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Tarter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Tarter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Gail Tarter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer G. Tarter practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Tarter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Tarter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danville, KY.
See Danville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.