Overall Review

4.8

November 20th, 2015
We love Dr Theilhem!! We have seen her since my youngest was born. She is so knowledgeable and caring.

August 7th, 2013
Best in Area!
Dr. Thielhelm is relatable, understandable, and trustworthy! I've been through multiple pediatricians in the area, and Dr. Thielhelm is by far teh best we've come across. I would recommend her to anybody. Perhaps it's due to the high achieving kids she has on her own or her own credentials from an academic perspective, but, this is one woman who is truly incredible.

October 15th, 2012
Great doctor, great experience!
Dr. Thielhelm has been my children's pediatrician since they were born. They are now 19 and 17 years old. She is extremely professional and approachable. She has given me her personal cell when my children were in a crisis. She calls you everyday to see how they are doing. She made sure that a specialist saw my son the very day he was very ill. She is so caring and supportive. We are truly sad that we will lose her once my daughter turns 18. I just called to make an appointment - my daughter has pink eye in both eyes and we'll be seen in an hour. Amazing! I tried another pediatrician due to an unavoidable insurance change and ran back to Dr. Thielhelm the minute my insurance changed back to one her office accepted. Once she takes care of your children no other pediatrician will ever be good enough. I recommend her with complete confidence that you'll be satisfied.

August 16th, 2011
Would I recommend
I would definitely recommend Dr. Thielhelm.

April 14th, 2011
Dr. Thielhelm is the perfect pediatrician
I take both of my kids to see Dr. Thielhelm and she is just wonderful. She is very patient. She spends tons of time letting me ask questions, even general child rearing questions. She doesn't bully me into doing something if I don't feel comfortable with it. She is quick to let us know if a bunch of kids are coming in with the Flu or other strains of viruses. As far as the office staff goes, most are friendly. Sometimes her nurse is not very caring or helpful. Like all pediatricians in Orlando, the wait varies depending on the day. Usually it is about 20 minutes. But on Monday's we have waited up to an hour.

April 9th, 2011
Caring, warm,understanding, patient
Dr. T spent time with me and my girls. I felt like i was her only patient. She was so concerned about my girls and even followed up after the appointment because she knew I was anxious. She is very calm and comforting. My girls also like having a girl doctor. Thank you. She's wonderful!

January 4th, 2011
AMAZING DOCTOR
My family has been seeing Dr.Thielhelm for about 18 years now. She has treated my self and my 7 siblings 4 of them from birth. I have great memories of her and her staff and would recommend her to anyone at any time. I will be taking my step-children to her. She is an amazing Doctor who was able to get me the medical attention I needed when no one else would help. I only wish she would see adults! :)

March 26th, 2009
She sets the standard....
I love Dr. Thielhelm! She saw my daughter since she was 1 day old and up until we moved out of state. I have yet to meet a pediatrician that is anywhere near her level. I highly recommend her :) We miss her!!!!