A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morris Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Thomas practices Family Medicine near Braidwood, IL.
See Braidwood Primary Care Doctors.