A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Thome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Thome is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Thome, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Thome graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thome has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Thome MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Thome practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Thome has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Thome practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Kalamazoo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.