Dr. Jennifer Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lansing, MI

2.4

March 20th, 2015
Shouldn't be a doctor!!!!
Horrific. After losing my baby she told me to "suck it up "

November 20th, 2013
Anger Issues
This physician lost her patience with me over a simple check mark on a sheet of paper that the nurse had given me to complete before my exam. She basically threw her rolling stool over to the examination table, plopped down on the stool and while looking up at me with her angry and animated face, proceeded to scold me for making one of three choices that I was given for my exam. I was not given a chance to explain why I made the choice. She was rude, condescending, disrespectful, and lacks professionalism. I have never been treated this way by any physician in my entire life.

September 6th, 2013
Horrible! Unprofessional and rude! Do to lack of care as requested I ended up losing a precious baby at 15 weeks. Ended up needing a very traumatic and painful d&c. The words out of her mouth make me wonder how she sleeps at night.

September 27th, 2012
Unprofessional
Dr. Jennifer Thome is rude and unprofessional. Instead of discussing her issues with my birthplan while I was in labor she was hostile and condescending. If I were to have future children I would not go to Borgess Women's Health OBs in order to avoid getting her when she's on call.