A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Thorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Thorne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Choroid Diseases
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thorne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Thorne MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Thorne practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Thorne practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.