A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Thorne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Thorne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Choroid Diseases
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveitis (Anterior Uveitis)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thorne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Thorne MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Thorne practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Thorne practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.